2020 Crimson Application Benefits
DU Seniors and new alumni can receive the following benefits by applying for an eligible master's program with Fall 2020 enrollment:
An application fee waiver
GRE test waiver
Guaranteed departmental scholarship
*Students must meet the program’s normal application requirements for admission and receive the scholarship. Application requirements are listed below.
Participating programs within the Graduate School of Professional Psychology:
General overview of requirements:
- Online application – Deadline to apply is July 31, 2020
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA
- Official transcripts
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Pre-requisite courses for MAIDP & MAFP
- TOEFL/IELTS: International applicants, or applicants who do not hold a degree from an institution where English was the primary language of instruction, please provide one of the following for proof of English Proficiency: minimum TOEFL scores 550 pBT; 80 iBT; or 6.0 or higher IELTS score.
Please click below for a full list of admission requirements and essay prompts.Admission Requirements