RadioED: Pandemic Reflections: Struggle, Adapt, Overcome
We are excited to announce that three GSPP staff members were featured in this weeks RadioEd podcast. Pandemic Reflections: Struggle, Adapt, Overcome discusses the following topics.
- What it was like to battle COVID on the front lines, from UCOL alumna Lisa Ward (MS ’20)
- A discussion of the ensuing mental health crisis, with GSPP faculty Apryl Alexander and Kim Gorgens
- How critical wellness services pivoted to a virtual format, with GSPP’s Tracy Vozar
- Why our pets are such good therapists and how they’ve lent support during our toughest times, with Phil Tedeschi of GSSW’s Institute for Human-Animal Connection
- A poem from UCOL alumnus and Colorado Poet Laureate Bobby LeFebre (MS ’13), entitled “Here, Where We Are the Flowers”
Click here to listen to the podcast